The Sevens NFT collection has launched its Decentraland wearables! The Sevens Genesis collection includes 5,000 hoodies and 10,000 black helmets. While the former costs 7 MANA apiece, the latter costs 10 MANA each.
First of all, what are wearables? Basically, these are items your avatar wears in the Decentraland metaverse. These can be worn on an avatar’s feet, lower body, upper body, face and/or head. The wearables are NFTs and work like any normal NFTs. This means you can buy them from marketplaces and store them in your wallets. Most commonly, you can either buy them from the Decentraland marketplace or OpenSea. In addition, the wearables come with varying rarities as well. This includes Mythic, Legendary, Epic, and Swanky.
How to buy The Sevens Wearables
The Sevens Wearables are now live on The Decentraland marketplace. Here are the steps to buy a wearable:
- First things first, you’ll need some MANA to buy The Sevens Wearables. MANA is Decentraland’s native currency that you can buy from exchanges.
- Next, find The Sevens Genesis collection on Decentraland.
- Select the item you want and click ‘buy’. This will connect you to your MetaMask wallet.
- Here, you can see the amount of gas fees you have to pay and the total cost. You can edit the amount of gas using the ‘Edit’ button.
- Once you’re satisfied, click ‘Confirm’. Initially, the screen will show that the transaction is pending. Once confirmed, you can wear your NFT and roam the metaverse!
The Sevens is a collection of 7,000 algorithmically generated NFT artworks following the themes of pop culture, anime, games, memes, and more. After a successful launch, the project opened its Decentraland HQ early this month.
#Heres #Buy #Sevens #Wearables #Decentraland